About the First Issue of the Green Mobility Magazine…
The annual Green Mobility Magazine explores an array of sustainable transport issues from commercial, political, and technical perspectives.
In over 70+ pages, the first issue of the Green Mobility Magazine will cover: low traffic neighbourhoods, EV charging, global economic and emissions inequalities, the challenges of electrifying the vehicle fleet in the global south, the future of urban air mobility & the third aviation revolution, and much more.
Contributors to the Green Mobility Magazine come from an array of backgrounds including transport consultancies, civil engineering, public policy, original equipment manufacturers, and academia.
This order is for the digital edition only. For the print edition of the Green Mobility Magazine, please click here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on the Green Mobility Magazine.
Table of Contents:
- Letter from the editors – Green Mobility Magazine Editorial Board
- Turning the tables: a letter to the editor on aviation. – Pedro Castro
- Opinion: uniform vehicle subsidies are a misuse of financial resources, but targeted ones are not. – Georgia King
- How can we be better despite the pre-eminence of transport in our lives? – Annie Mirza
- Net-Zero carbon emissions – why some people worry about it and others wish they could. – Gabriel Tejam
- Environmental challenges faced by Maldives’ tourism industry & risk transfer schemes. – Devika Agarwal
- Europe no longer has any excuse for ignoring Light Electric Vehicles in the fight against climate change. – Annick Roetynck, LEVA-EU
- “We haven’t had an honest conversation with the public”: LTN controversy highlights the difficulty of transforming transport lifestyles – Philip Webster
- Check your speed: Restricting speed to reduce emissions. – Kath Kirkland
- Are EVs motoring towards a charging roadblock? – Sam Phelps
- Only a modal shift can prevent the impending climate disaster. – Tom Willerton-Garside
- Developed vs developing countries: economic and emission disparities – Lucy Wilde
- The EU’s green hydrogen plan may not make energy cheaper or greener. – Anna Matilde Bassoli
- The bumpy road to electric vehicle adoption in the Global South. – Izzie Renwick
- Overhead trains as a solution to UK road congestion & limited railway routes. – Phoebe Bowers & Robert Chicken
- Flying taxis won’t land in your backyard – getting cities ready for the third aviation revolution – Wojciech Reczek
- Engaging customers with the transition to zero emission buses. – Peter Stephens, Stagecoach
- Steering transport toward a sustainable future – Mariana Bastos, Andreea Miu, & Elizabeth Petit González, Sustainable Shipping Initiative
- The untapped potential of greening pharmaceutical supply chains – Michael S. Hegglin, SkyCell
Additional Information & Product Details:
Looking to order bulk quantities? Email us at email@example.com with your requirements.
Product cover is subject to change.
Release Date : June 30th, 2022.
Format: Digital magazine.
Internet access required to read the magazine.
Terms and Conditions can be found here. Refund Policy can be found here. Please visit our online consumer goods, services and digital content terms and conditions. For general queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org