Reuters Events: Energy Transition Europe (15-16 November, London) will unite senior European executives and decisionmakers across energy, industry, finance, and government to tackle and overcome the existential challenges posed by the energy transition. Embody sustainable business, deliver meaningful climate action, and unlock net-zero Europe.
From electrification and hydrogen to digitalisation and clean technology, the European energy market is a hotbed of transition innovation. Now, rising geopolitical tensions have crystallised the urgent need for energy independence. Accelerating and implementing the European energy transition, at pace, is critical to providing a sustainable, secure, and low-carbon energy supply – and progress is well underway.
50+ CXO, Ministerial and European Commissioner speakers will join 300+ key energy players on the ground in London for wide-ranging discussion and timely reflection on the state of the European energy transition. Have we gone far enough, fast enough?
Key pillars of discussion will include:
• Accelerating the European Energy Transition: How are Europe’s leading executives steering their global organisations through this complex market environment?
• EU Market Governance: How will EU policy adapt and evolve in a post-transition economy?
• Energy Security: How can Europe ensure a secure, carbon-conscious energy supply in light of recent geopolitical tensions?
• Electrification & Clean Technology: What will the green grid of the future look like?
• Industry & Supply Chains: How can European industry deliver deep decarbonisation?