About the Second Issue of the Green Mobility Magazine…
The annual Green Mobility Magazine explores an array of sustainable transport issues from commercial, political, and technical perspectives.
Across 90+ pages, the second issue of the Green Mobility Magazine focuses on Europe’s efforts to decarbonise the transport sector by providing exclusive analysis and commentary on topical issues such as the Energy Performance of Building Directive (EPBD), ReFuelEU Aviation, “greenwashing” and sustainability advertising, and dozens of other topics related to the EU Green Deal & Fit for 55 package of measures.
Contributors to this issue of the Green Mobility Magazine include Members of the European Parliament, Chief Executive Officers, EU policy professionals, academics, and many more.
This page is for the print edition only. A free to read digital edition is available here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on future issues of the Green Mobility Magazine, sustainable transport news, events, and more.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor, Thomas Jérémie Hayden-Lefebvre, Editor-in-Chief, Green Mobility Magazine.
- What is the “sustainable” in “sustainable mobility”? By Dirk Bronselaer.
- Fit-for-55 and the European Green Deal. By Mirjam Wolfrum, Director Policy Engagement, CDP Europe.
- Costing the Crisis. By Benoît Larrouturou, Sustainability Consultant.
- Trickle-down climate action? Using consumer policy to clean up the automotive sector. By Monique Goyens, Director General at the European Consumer Organisation (BEUC)
- Greenwashing: Limitations on The Promotion of Carbon Neutrality Initiatives. By Pierre Frühling, Alix d’Arjuzon and Enzo Pannozzo, HFW Paris/Brussels.
- Transport Skills Gaps: Will the EU Year of Skills help us get on track? Davide Maistro, Senior Account Manager and Amélie Snijders, Senior Account Executive, FleishmanHillard
- Interview with Erik Jonnaert, Chairman of FIPRA Public Affairs.
- Building for the future: How can cities prepare for e-mobility? By Julia Hildermeier, Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP), Marion Pignel, Eurocities, and Thomas Lymes, Eurocities.
- How the next EU buildings law will boost EV charging infrastructure. By Ciarán Cuffe MEP, European Parliament
- Intelligent transport systems: Paving the way to more sustainable mobility. By Markus Schlitt, CEO Yunex Traffic.
- 2022 Was a Turning Point for E-mobility in Europe. By AVERE – The European Association of Electromobility
- Moving the Green Deal forward—how batteries can get Europe to net zero. By Giorgio Corbetta, EU Affairs Director, Eurobat, Association of European Industrial and Automotive Battery Manufacturers
- Interview with InoBat’s Paul Hancock: A Greener Future is Electric.
- Three principles for spurring private investment in green mobility. By Jon Phillips, Acting CEO of the Global Infrastructure Investor Association.
- Advanced biofuels: building the bridge to low-carbon shipping. By Sofia Ordozgoiti, Research Associate, BeZero Carbon.
- Europe’s rail could benefit from energy transition. By Gonzalo Cantabrana Fernandez, Senior Director and Sector Lead of EMEA Infrastructure and Project Finance at S&P Global Ratings.
- CPK is ready for NetZero by planning for operations without relying on fossil fuels. By Centralny Port Komunikacyjny.
- In conversation with Mohamed Mezghani, Secretary General of the UITP.
- The new European regulatory framework for micro-mobility could be adopted when it’s already too late. By Valerio Giovannini.
- A Digital Thread on the Cloud for Superior ROI. By Raghavendra K.A, Vice President, Engineering and Industry 4.0, Infosys.
- The tale of Ghost Flights and Phantom Forests. By Pedro Castro, Consultant, SkyExpert Consulting.
- Are We the Baddies? By Andrew Charlton, FRAeS, Managing Director, Aviation Advocacy.
- Refuelling the aviation sector’s transition towards net zero emissions. By Teodora Serafimova, Research Associate, and Matthias Finger, Professor and Deputy Director, Florence School of Regulation – Transport Area, European University Institute.
- What if sustainable aviation fuels weren’t really sustainable? By Marte van der Graaf, Transport and Environment.
- Airport Regions and Fit for 55. By Sergi Alegre, ARC Director General
- Air freight: a force for good challenged by externalities. By: Emil Szafnicki and Tomasz Migacz, EBEA.
- The impact of Book and claim. By Vincent de Haes, Sustainable Aviation Consultant, To70.
Additional Information & Product Details:
Looking to order bulk quantities? Email us at email@example.com with your requirements.
Product information is subject to change without notice.
Release: March 15th, 2023.
Format: A4 size print magazine.
Printed in Belgium.
Dimensions: 210 x 297 x 55 mm
Weight: 350 gm (approx.).
Countries we ship to:
- Australia – Mainland
- Canada – Mainland
- European Union
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Turkey – Mainland
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America – Mainland
All magazines are shipped by Royal Mail 2nd Class (UK) or with Royal Mail International Standard (non-UK). The cost of shipping is included in the sale price.
Applicable UK VAT Rate on the Magazine: 0%.
Local taxes, VAT, and import duties may be charged to the customer by government agencies. These are outside of our control, and we cannot estimate them. Local taxes, VAT, import duties must be paid by the customer.
Terms and Conditions can be found here. Refund Policy can be found here.
For general queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org