About the First Issue of the Green Mobility Magazine…
The annual Green Mobility Magazine explores an array of sustainable transport issues from commercial, political, and technical perspectives.
Across 70+ pages, the first issue of the Green Mobility Magazine will cover: low traffic neighbourhoods, EV charging, global economic and emissions inequalities, the challenges of electrifying the vehicle fleet in the global south, the future of urban air mobility & the third aviation revolution, and much more.
Contributors to the Green Mobility Magazine come from an array of backgrounds including transport consultancies, civil engineering, public policy, original equipment manufacturers, and academia.
This page is for the print edition only. For the digital edition of the Green Mobility Magazine, please click here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on future issues of the Green Mobility Magazine, sustainable transport news, events, and more.
Table of Contents:
- Letter from the editors – Green Mobility Magazine Editorial Board
- Turning the tables: a letter to the editor on aviation. – Pedro Castro
- Opinion: uniform vehicle subsidies are a misuse of financial resources, but targeted ones are not. – Georgia King
- How can we be better despite the pre-eminence of transport in our lives? – Annie Mirza
- Net-Zero carbon emissions – why some people worry about it and others wish they could. – Gabriel Tejam
- Environmental challenges faced by Maldives’ tourism industry & risk transfer schemes. – Devika Agarwal
- Europe no longer has any excuse for ignoring Light Electric Vehicles in the fight against climate change. – Annick Roetynck, LEVA-EU
- “We haven’t had an honest conversation with the public”: LTN controversy highlights the difficulty of transforming transport lifestyles – Philip Webster
- Check your speed: Restricting speed to reduce emissions. – Kath Kirkland
- Are EVs motoring towards a charging roadblock? – Sam Phelps
- Only a modal shift can prevent the impending climate disaster. – Tom Willerton-Garside
- Developed vs developing countries: economic and emission disparities – Lucy Wilde
- The EU’s green hydrogen plan may not make energy cheaper or greener. – Anna Matilde Bassoli
- The bumpy road to electric vehicle adoption in the Global South. – Izzie Renwick
- Overhead trains as a solution to UK road congestion & limited railway routes. – Phoebe Bowers & Robert Chicken
- Flying taxis won’t land in your backyard – getting cities ready for the third aviation revolution – Wojciech Reczek
- Engaging customers with the transition to zero emission buses. – Peter Stephens, Stagecoach
- Steering transport toward a sustainable future – Mariana Bastos, Andreea Miu, & Elizabeth Petit González, Sustainable Shipping Initiative
- The untapped potential of greening pharmaceutical supply chains – Michael S. Hegglin, SkyCell
Additional Information & Product Details:
Looking to order bulk quantities? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
Product cover is subject to change.
Release: June 30th, 2022.
Format: A4 size print magazine. Printed in the United Kingdom.
Dimensions: 210 x 297 x 55 mm
Weight: 300 gm
Countries we ship to:
- Australia – Mainland
- Canada – Mainland
- European Union
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Turkey – Mainland
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America – Mainland
All magazines are shipped by Royal Mail 2nd Class (UK) or with Royal Mail International Standard (non-UK). Cost of shipping is included in the sale price.
Applicable UK VAT Rate on the Magazine: 0%.
Local taxes, VAT, and import duties may be charged to the customer by government agencies. These are outside of our control, and we cannot estimate them. Local taxes, VAT, import duties must be paid by the customer.